CALL FOR PAPERS – INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ECONOMICS AND SECURITY, 27th-30th June 2018
The 22nd annual International Conference on Economics and Security will be held at the Middle East Technical University, Güzelyurt (Morphou) in Northern Cyprus.
The conference aims to provide an opportunity for economists, political scientists and others from around the world to share ideas and discuss the future developments in the following areas:
- – Regional security
- – Economics of security
- – Corruption and military spending
- – Globalisation and the restructuring of the MIC
- – Militarism and development
- – Security sector reform
- – Economics of conflict and war
- – Post-conflict reconstruction
- – Economics of the arms trade
- – Procurement and offsets
- – Arms races and alliances
- – Peace economics and peace science
- – Conversion and demilitarisation
- – Economics of terrorism
Offers of papers on related topics are also welcome.
Abstracts (up to 300 words) should be submitted in pdf form to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1st April 2018 to be considered for the conference.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the conference organizers at: email@example.com
Prof. Ali Cevat Taşıran, METU Northern Cyprus Campus
Prof. Paul Dunne, University of Cape Town